One pre-Cata goal finished! Last night I went on an achievement rampage trying to get this done before the world ended. First I got Turkinator, then I bought a Grand Ice Mammoth. My last 10 points came from Wintergrasp Ranger when one of my guildies agreed to get on a Horde character and let me kill him repeatedly in the Cauldron of Flames (thanks Mate!).
Looking back at some of my pre-Cata goals, I think I did okay.
- Kill the Lich King – Done. I did end up killing 25-man first.
- Get a Frostbrood Vanquisher mount – Done
- Buy all the PVP mounts (while doing as little PVP as possible) – 1 more left, should get it soon
- Catch a Sea Turtle mount – no luck here 🙁
- Get the Salty title – nope, darn fishing contests
- Get exalted with 3 more factions (that would make 35) – Done! Now exalted with 38 and might get to 40 before December.
- Get a 4th character to level 80 – Done! I got a 4th (warrior) and 5th (mage) to level 80.
I also finished some of my goals for my hunter, but after the switch to focus I stopped playing her almost entirely so I’ve abandoned those goals.
Did you manage to check off everything on your bucket list?
Happy Shattering, everyone!