Today I was nominated by Mystical Mesmer to complete the Liebster Award questionnaire, a blogging meme that aims to help people discover new blogs and discover new things about the people who write them. I need to share 11 random facts about myself, answer 11 questions from Mystical Mesmer, and ask 11 questions of 5 other bloggers.
Without further ado…
11 random facts about Pam
My favourite colour is purple. When I was 3 I would only answer to the name Scarlett. I miss my dog while I’m at work. I can’t play any instruments and have no artistic ability. I would rather spend a paycheck on a ridiculously extravagant dinner than on material goods. I once stole a monkey. I’m allergic to walnuts and pecans. I have no piercings. I used to ride horses and I miss it. My dream job is to work for a video game studio and tell them when they’re making stupid decisions. I like animals more than humans.
And now the questions from The Mystical Mesmer:
1. What are the three major elements of your ideal video game?
Story, intuitive controls, great characters.
2. Big city, suburb, or countryside?
Right now I’d have to say city. It’s where I live now, though I can’t say I make the most of it. At some point I’d like to live in the country though, and have lots of animals.
3. What’s the origin of your blogging name?
I started as a WoW blogger, and at the time I was playing both as a resto Druid and a Hunter. There was an ongoing joke about how hunters should be able to tame Druids.
4. Aeris lives and you’re hired to retell Final Fantasy 7. What role does she play?
Aeris realizes that Cloud and Tifa are supposed to be together, so she stops pursuing him and puts all of her efforts into healing the planet. She turns out to be a chocobo whisperer and allows the party to access the Weapons without all that awful breeding and racing. In the final encounter with Sephiroth she whispers something in his ear that sends him running off, crying, never to be seen again. After this she returns to Cosmo Canyon with Red to continue healing the planet and teaching others.
5. What’s your favorite biome?
6. Write a haiku love poem to this morning’s breakfast.
Sweet golden goddess
Espresso, milk, sugar, foam
Divine latte love.
7. What’s your preferred device for reading blogs?
I like to read blogs on my computer. I use Feedly to compile everything, but tend to click through to the blogs themselves if a topic interests me.
8. If you were to start up a video game company, what would you name it?
I was going to say Bad Doggie, after my pup, but that sounds a lot like Naughty Dog! Umm… Play This.
9. Which of the Seven Dwarves would you be and why?
Sleepy, this describes me most of the time. Though I think I’d make a great Grumpy at times.
10. What form of exercise do you find to be the most effective?
I’d say weight training, with a trainer who will make you keep going and not be lazy. It’s been a while since I’ve done this though. The most effective workout that I actually do right now is playing Just Dance on xbox or chasing my dog around.
11. How long is a piece of string?
1.61619926 × 10-35 meters
I nominate the following people to answer my questions:
Kal from Power Word: What (or Spinning Tales)
Dahakha from Star-Fired Beef
Rades from Orcish Army Knife
Murf from Murf Versus
Arolaide from Dragonsworn
And the questions to answer:
1. What’s the last song you listened to?
2. When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. If you could live in any fictional world (from a game, book, movie, whatever) which would it be?
4. Stark, Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, or Baelish?
5. Sci-fi or fantasy?
6. Do you finish most video games you play (if they have endings)?
7. If you had a superpower what would it be?
8. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
9. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?
10. What video game character do you most identify with?
11. In order to complete a quest would you rather use might, cunning, or magic?