It’s kind of late to post this, but I learn better when I write things down so I’m doing this for my own benefit as much as anyone else’s.
- Arcane Shot now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its focus cost increased by 50%.
- Explosive Trap had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Stampede damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%.
- Beast Cleave’s range has been increased to 10 yards (up from 8 yards). (BM)
- Kill Command damage has been increased by 34%. (BM)
- Aimed Shot now deals 450% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%). (Marks)
- Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 27%. (SV)
- Explosive Trap no longer shares a cooldown with Black Arrow but can no longer activate Lock and Load. (SV)
- Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Deterrence now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Hunter’s Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Dash, Dive, and Charge no longer cost focus.
- Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- A Murder of Crows now deals 40% more damage.
- Aspect of the Iron Hawk now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- Glaive Toss no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Lynx Rush’s damage has been increased by 30%.
- Narrow Escape’s root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- Silencing Shot is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- Spirit Bond now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter’s pet is active (up from 2%).
- Wyvern Sting now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
New Major Glyphs
- Glyph of the Lean Pack: Reduces the range of Aspect of the Pack to 7 yards.
- Glyph of Enduring Deceit: Camouflage also reduces spell damage taken by 10%
- Glyph of Mend Pet now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter’s pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glyph of Mending now speeds up the periodic effect of Mend Pet to restore health to the pet every 1 second doubling the total amount healed over 10 seconds.
- Glyph of No Escape now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter’s Freezing Trap by 100% (up from 20% chance).