This is Day 6 of the 20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge.
Here’s where I do all my WoW playing.
Things that are usually on or around my desk:
1. My purse. That’s where my dozen different lip glosses are. Also, my credit card when I find something I need to order online.
2. iPad – So I can use Twitter or look things up online without alt-tabbing out of the game.
3. Captain James Tiberius Kirk. I won him at a work trivia contest where I was dubbed Geek of the Year. He likes to watch me play.
4. Wine glass. I have to drink wine from a tumbler during raids. Using a glass with a stem results in too many shorted-out keyboards and too much wasted wine.
5. Headphones. I wear my headphones 90% of the time that I’m at the computer, so I made sure to get nice, comfortable ones.
6. G15 Keyboard. I thought the extra buttons on the side would come in handy…but I never use them. I do however, like the LCD screen that shows me when I get a whisper or who is talking in Vent/Mumble.
7. G700 mouse. It has lots of buttons for all my spell bindings and can be used both wirelessly or plugged in. My last mouse was totally wireless and died on me mid-raid on more than one occasion ><
8. I currently have a pretty orchid on my desk but based on my past experience with plants, it is not long for this world.
Not pictured above but usually around:
9. Charlie. He likes to sleep by my feet or on the printer beside me while I play. He also likes to chew all the wires while he’s awake, or attempt to knock my monitor over. Bad kitty.
I have to admit, I cleaned up a bit (okay, maybe a lot) before I took this picture. Other things which are usually on my desk but not pictured here include: water glass, bills that need to be paid, unopened mail, scraps of paper where I write my Baleroc healing rotation, phone, assorted USB cables and flash drives…but I wanted it to look nice for the post.