First of all:
Screenshot stolen from Kurnmogh
Woohoo! Ragnaros is dead. On Thursday Apotheosis strolled in to Firelands and knocked out Baleroc, Majordomo and at long last, Ragnaros. That fight is a lot of fun and it felt great to finally kill him. I’m super-excited to get started on heroic modes next week.
Now, on to the link love. Here are some great posts related to raiding I’ve read recently:
- Morynne at Marks-365 takes a look at 10 vs. 25 raiding, examining the benefits and drawbacks of both. I’ve been meaning to write a post on this for quite some time and I always other people’s opinions on it very interesting.
- Sunnier from A Sunnier Bear looks at what it means to be in an end-game raiding guild. It’s a really good reminder for those who currently raid and good information for those who are looking to start.
- Kurn from Kurn’s Corner writes about the difference between an explanation and an excuse. I only stood in that lava wave because my cat jumped on my keyboard. And then caught on fire. Honest.
- Beruthiel from Falling Leaves and Wings asks how you define exceptional. It’s a good idea for every raider to ask themselves what makes them good (or great) and what they could work on to be even better.
- Srsbusiness from Simply Business gives a very thorough rundown of the Firelands Legendary Staff quest. For those people who, like me, are unlikely to ever experience this it’s an interesting read. Also great for those who will be embarking on the quest themselves and want to know what’s in store.